Luisella Calabrese September 14, 2020 Cooking
Its simple recipe to cooking,suitable for waste your time at home.Japanesse Chicken Egg Rolls most popular in Indonesia because easy and fast food categories.Must try it!
Best Taste Butter Pecan ChickenOct 18, 2020
Homemade Garlic Fingers With Donair SauceOct 24, 2020
For the skin :
- 40 g all-purpose flour
- 10 g corn starch
- 5 egg yolk
- 2 egg white
- 150 ml water
- 1 tbs veg oil
- to taste Salt
For the chicken filling :
- 500 g minced chicken
- 2 Egg white
- 10 g corn starch
- 5 g tapioca flour
- 1 tsp fine smashed garlic
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1-2 tsp salt (as per your taste)
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbs veg oil
- 1 tbs sesame oil
Additional ingredients :
- Mix all ingredients for making the skin,you can use mixer for a better texture.In other you can use whisk as well.
- On the a non stick pan,add a little bit of oil or butter to make the skin,pour one ladle at a time until the mixture is finished.
- While waiting for the skin to cool,lets prepare the chicken.
- Into a food processor,add the chicken,egg white,garlic and other ingredients as you like and mix them until its fully mixed up.
- Use 1 or 2 skins per rolls depending on how thick you want it to be when its served.
- Spread the chicken into the skin and roll it until all of the chicken mixture is over and cover it with aluminium foil one by one.
- Place all the covered rolls into the streamer and steam them for half an hour.
- Once its done,remove the aluminium foil,cuts each rolls into thick slices and fry them.
- Serve it with hot sauce,mayonnaise or ketchup.And Japanesse Chicken Egg Rolls ready to eat!
Best Ginger Biscuits RecipeOct 19, 2020
Dauphinoise Potatoes RecipeOct 18, 2020
Delicious Potato Soup RecipeFeb 02, 2021
Easy Homemade Peach CobblerOct 25, 2020
Best Recipe Creamy Tuscan ChickenOct 18, 2020
Crispy Chicken Thighs With GarlicOct 11, 2020