Luisella Calabrese February 2, 2021 Cooking
I`m apologize dont updated my recipe,and now I will updating my recipe again.Here we go!
- 5 slices bacon, diced
- 3 tablespoons (reserved) bacon grease or butter
- 1 cup diced white or yellow onion
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 2 cups milk, warmed
- 1.5 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- optional toppings: thinly-sliced green onions or chives, extra shredded cheese, extra bacon, sour cream
- At the first time heat the large pot,set to medium heat.Then add diced bacon,cook until it crispy.Transfer to platter,and let it cool.
- Bring diced onion to large pot,stir it for 5 minutes until soft.Add the garlic,stir again for 1-2 minutes until smell good then bring purpose flour,mix it.And the last,bring milk and potatoes mix until combined.
- Reduce the heat to medium,stir for 10-15 minutes until the potatoes is soft.Keep stir for few minutes so that did not get burn on the bottom.
- If the potatoes is soft,add cheddar cheese and greek yogurt,cooked bits,pepper and salt.Mix until combined,give ekstra salt and pepper if you like.
- Serve when it hot,bring celery on the top for garnish.You can keep on the refrigerator for 3 days.
Cauliflower Cheese CheddarOct 12, 2020
Unique Delived Eggs RecipeNov 08, 2020
Authentic Jigg`s Dinner RecipeOct 21, 2020
Best Recipe Yorkshire PuddingsOct 18, 2020
Apple Cake Homemade RecipeOct 18, 2020
Easy Homemade Peach CobblerOct 25, 2020