Luisella Calabrese February 2, 2021 Cooking
I`m apologize dont updated my recipe,and now I will updating my recipe again.Here we go!
- 5 slices bacon, diced
- 3 tablespoons (reserved) bacon grease or butter
- 1 cup diced white or yellow onion
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 2 cups milk, warmed
- 1.5 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- optional toppings: thinly-sliced green onions or chives, extra shredded cheese, extra bacon, sour cream
- At the first time heat the large pot,set to medium heat.Then add diced bacon,cook until it crispy.Transfer to platter,and let it cool.
- Bring diced onion to large pot,stir it for 5 minutes until soft.Add the garlic,stir again for 1-2 minutes until smell good then bring purpose flour,mix it.And the last,bring milk and potatoes mix until combined.
- Reduce the heat to medium,stir for 10-15 minutes until the potatoes is soft.Keep stir for few minutes so that did not get burn on the bottom.
- If the potatoes is soft,add cheddar cheese and greek yogurt,cooked bits,pepper and salt.Mix until combined,give ekstra salt and pepper if you like.
- Serve when it hot,bring celery on the top for garnish.You can keep on the refrigerator for 3 days.
Applesauce With BreadNov 08, 2020
Apple Cake Homemade RecipeOct 18, 2020
Cauliflower Cheese CheddarOct 12, 2020
Legendary Beef StroganoffApr 03, 2021
Easy Homemade Peach CobblerOct 25, 2020
Delicious Pumpkin Chorizo Pizza RecipeOct 20, 2020