Luisella Calabrese October 18, 2020 Cooking
For the chicken :
- Cooking spray or butter
- 3 1/2c pecans
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 lemon zest
- 1/2 tbsp ground cayenne
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts,cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4c all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
For the honey mustard :
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven set to 220°C.Prepare a large baking sheet,grease with cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 small bowls,bring chopped pecans in a small bowl.Then in other bowl add melted butter,sugar,lemon zest,eggs and cayenne mix until combined.
- Prepare a medium bowl add flour,black pepper and salt then combined.
- Coating the chicken with combined flour(step 3),then coating with combined eggs(step 2),and last with chopped pecans(step 2).Repeat until the chicken run out,then transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake it for 10 minutes,then rub with melted butter to all chicken on the baking sheet.Bring back to oven again for 5 minutes or more until golden brown,then sprinkle with salt when it hot.
- For make honey mustard : combine honey,lemon juice and mustard in a small bowl then mix it.
- Transfer the chicken from oven to serving platter,garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges.And enjoy it.
Delicious Potato Soup RecipeFeb 02, 2021
Best Ginger Biscuits RecipeOct 19, 2020
Medium Rare T-Bone Steak RecipeOct 13, 2020
Easy Chicken Pot Pie RecipeNov 08, 2020
Simple Chicken Curry RecipeOct 20, 2020
Apple Crisp With Oats RecipeNov 07, 2020