Luisella Calabrese January 15, 2020 Cooking
Who loves tiramisu?Here is my favourite recipe,its very complete flavour and you can make it at home.You must try it!
Beef Ribs Clear Soup From IndonesiaOct 22, 2019
Watermelon and Strawberry MocktailAug 06, 2019
- 140 g egg white for biscuit
- 132 g sugar for biscuit
- 130 g egg yolk for biscuit
- 145 g flour for biscuit
- 195 g sugar for cream
- 45 g water for cream
- 135 g yolk for cream
- 600 g mascarpone for cream
- 300 g cream for cream
- 1 vanilla pod for cream
- 5 g gelatin leaves for cream
- 23 g water
- 600 ml espresso coffee
- How to make biscuits : Shake the egg white with whisk and add the sugar.Mixed up until soft batter,add gradually the egg yolk and whisk it.
- Sieve the flour,spread on parchment paper.Put the batter and bake it on oven at 200°C for 4-5 minutes.When it cooked,remove quickly the biscuit from the hot tray to prevent it not too dry.
- Add egg yolk,sugar,vanilla beans and water in a pot and than mix it,set to 85°C.Add the gelatine and mix it until semifreddo base 40°C.
- Next,mix the mascarpone with liquid cream for three times.Relieve the second mixture with the semifreddo base and cool it until 4°C.
- To finish and garnish : Wet the biscuit cuillere with espresso coffee,add mascarpone cream.Repeat again until three times.
- Add cocoa and chocolate for garnish as you like.Tiramisu Biscuits ready to eat!
- Thank you very much to visit my site,dont forget to search my other recipe.
Green Smoothie JuiceAug 09, 2019
Fish Taco RecipeJan 17, 2020
Sate Padang AustraliaJan 20, 2020
Chicken Gizzards StewJan 16, 2020
Baked Trout Fillets With MirinOct 13, 2019
Peppered Mackerel on Toast With Poached EggDec 07, 2019