Luisella Calabrese September 10, 2020 Cooking
Lamb,apricot and sweet potato tagine looks tasty and great flavour.This dish very popular,try it!
Bacon and Fried Egg Toasted SandwichSep 07, 2020
Secret Egg Fried Rice RecipeOct 12, 2020
- 1 large onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Ras El Hanout paste
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 700 g diced lamb
- 4 sweet potato peeled and diced
- 200 g soft dried apricot
- 400 g chopped tomato
- 500 ml lamb stock
- Zest lemon
- Chopped coriander
- Cous cous
- Natural yoghurt
- First,stir the onion with oil,add the garlic and spices into smell nice.
- Bring to pot lamb,chopped tomato,stock,seasoning,sweet potato boil it.Switch to oven set to approximately for one hour.
- Next stir the batter,add the chick peas,bring to oven again for 45 minutes.
- Add choped coriander and lemon zest for additional ingredients.
- Serve with natural yoghurt and cous cous.
- Lamb,Apricot and Sweet Potato Tagine ready to eat!
- Support my site http://waystationone.com/ to other recipe,thank you very much!
Zucchini Slice For DinnerOct 13, 2020
Fruit Scones RecipeOct 06, 2020
Apple Cake Homemade RecipeOct 18, 2020
Roasted Butternut Squash RecipeOct 09, 2020
Apple Crumble Best RecipeOct 08, 2020
Best Recipe Creamy Tuscan ChickenOct 18, 2020