Luisella Calabrese January 28, 2020 Cooking
This dish combination from lamb meat and fruits.Very simple,very healthy and various flavour.Try it!
Tomato+Basil Bruschetta Stuffed MushroomsSep 17, 2019
Bacon and Fried Egg Toasted SandwichOct 18, 2019
- 360 g Lamb shoulder chop
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 lime juice
Blackberry Salsa :
- 125 g Blackberries
- 1 handful coriander
- 6 slices jalapenos
- 1/2 lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 red onion
Yoghurt Dip :
- 60 g greek yogurt
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 handful mint
- Black cracked pepper
- Cold water to tin down the dip
For Garnish :
- 4 Radishes
- 4 Baby cucumber
- Mixed olive oil,oregano,salt,cumin,lime juice,add the chopped garlic cloves.Spred the lamb meat with the mixture and leave it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Cut into 4 parts the blackberries,cut into squares the jalapenos,onion and peppers than copped coriander.
- Finely cut the mint and chives,mix with the yoghurt.Add to taste cold water so that easy for sprinkle,dont forget to bring black pepper.
- Slice the radishes and baby cucumber,grill the lamb meat into medium rare or medium cook as you like.
- Rest the lamb meat for a few minutes to dry,and than warm up tortillas on the grill approximatelly for 20 sec both sides.
- Cubed the lamb meat,prepare the tortillas on the plate.Add the radishes and cucumber first,and then cubed lamb.Sprinkle the salsa sauce and yoghurt on the top.
- Lamb Tacos with Blackberry Salsa and Mint Yoghurt Sauce ready to eat.Thank you for visit my site :)
Italian Style SaladJun 21, 2019
Baked Trout Fillets With MirinOct 13, 2019
Lamb Tacos With Blackberry Salsa and Mint Yoghurt SauceJan 28, 2020
Peppered Mackerel on Toast With Poached EggDec 07, 2019
Fish Taco RecipeJan 17, 2020
Pesto Cheese RollsNov 11, 2019