Luisella Calabrese October 18, 2020 Cooking
For the chicken :
- Cooking spray or butter
- 3 1/2c pecans
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 lemon zest
- 1/2 tbsp ground cayenne
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts,cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4c all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
For the honey mustard :
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven set to 220°C.Prepare a large baking sheet,grease with cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 small bowls,bring chopped pecans in a small bowl.Then in other bowl add melted butter,sugar,lemon zest,eggs and cayenne mix until combined.
- Prepare a medium bowl add flour,black pepper and salt then combined.
- Coating the chicken with combined flour(step 3),then coating with combined eggs(step 2),and last with chopped pecans(step 2).Repeat until the chicken run out,then transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake it for 10 minutes,then rub with melted butter to all chicken on the baking sheet.Bring back to oven again for 5 minutes or more until golden brown,then sprinkle with salt when it hot.
- For make honey mustard : combine honey,lemon juice and mustard in a small bowl then mix it.
- Transfer the chicken from oven to serving platter,garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges.And enjoy it.
Delicious Apple PieOct 09, 2020
Simple Chicken Curry RecipeOct 20, 2020
Easy Homemade Peach CobblerOct 25, 2020
Delicious Beef Poutine RecipeOct 24, 2020
Authentic Jigg`s Dinner RecipeOct 21, 2020
Simple Acorn Squash With Butter and SugarNov 02, 2020